TOWIE star Frankie Essex may not be spending this Valentine’s Day with a man by her side — but that doesn’t stop her dreaming about her perfect February 14th.
The newly-single reality babe, 24, who split from long-term boyfriend John Lyons last month, says a fella would have to spoil her rotten if he wanted to impress her tomorrow.
Here she tells us how an Essex girl would want to be wined and dined, pampered and bought something a little sexy on the most romantic day of the year.
Frankie’s top 5 tips on how to spend Valentine’s Day … the Essex way!
1. It’s the little things that count and surprises are good. Leaving little hidden gifts or cards around the house that your girlfriend can find through the day is so romantic!
Leave them in places she can easily find them like the bathroom cabinet, her knicker drawer or her handbag.
2. Get her some sexy lingerie – the old classic that never gets old! This is a great gift for her as well as you and you can both enjoy it later on!
3. Spoil her rotten – us Essex girls like to be spoilt! Perfume, chocolates, flowers, make-up are all perfect gifts for any girl. I also love my shoes so if a guy bought me a lovely pair of shoes I’d be over the moon!
4. Treat her to a nice romantic meal out – I like to party of course but on Valentines a night out with just me and my guy is perfect.
Somewhere quiet and romantic where you can just be on your own together. On the other hand you could also cook her a slap up meal at home.
It doesn’t matter if you can’t cook that well, if a guy made that much effort for me I would be so pleased.
5. If you can afford it a lovely night away at a spa would be well reem! Essex girls love being pampered so a day of massages, foot rubs and facial treatments would be ideal.
If not why not treat her to a pamper session at home? Get some candles, some massage oils and dim the lights and really make her feel like a princess for a few hours!